A Little Surprise on the Inside!

Due to dropping my camera a couple of months ago, I'm a LITTLE behind...but I'll do my best to catch you up on what I've been up to since then. First off, here are my Bridesmaid invitations! The 5 girls I picked to be in my wedding party pretty much knew they were going to be in it because we are that good of friends :) Because of that, I wanted to find a special way in asking them. The only way to pull that off was to be sneaky about it. By far my favorite Christmas song is Mariah Carey's "All I want for Christmas is you" so when I was thinking of making Christmas cards this year, that came to mind and I immediately got the idea for these bridesmaid invitations. It was the perfect disguise! I quickly created the design, with the big surprise on the inside. Pauli was the first to call when she got hers and she was literally screaming in my ear! Needless to say everyone was very surprised and LOVED them!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP