Ace of Cakes

One of my favorite shows is Ace of Cakes and if you haven't watched it, you should definitely try an episode or two and I promise you will be hooked. It is INCREDIBLE the kinds of cakes they make...they have no limits. Their motto is "Make it Bigger, Make it Better, Make it Awesome," and they sure do! Here is a link to their cake gallery: http://www.charmcitycakes.com/gallery, very impressive!

For the longest time I was dying to work there, but so was everyone else in the world. At one time they even had a message on their website saying, "Do not send your resume, We don't have any job openings or need any interns," so I took the hint and gave up on that idea. So last year I took things into my own hands and attempted to make a cake of my own. After I gathered all the supplies, I got to working and just in time for Christmas Eve dinner, I had my pretty little cake. I was very happy with the way it turned out and the actual cake was pretty good too, but I wouldn't recommend eating the fondant...It's edible but mostly just for decoration.
Hope you enjoy, Happy Holidays!

Rachael Wright Jones  – (January 21, 2010 at 11:42 AM)  

So cute!!! I'm impressed! Yeah- don't eat the fondant... haha

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP