This one's for the boys...or girls...

Well, it was time to throw something in there for the boys…so here it is! I love lettering so it was nice to have a change of pace from all the picture frames I’ve been doing. My boyfriend had a big influence on this one, and if you know him, then you probably already guessed that. He is a HUGE Dave Matthews fan. Always has been. So when I got to thinking about what I could do for a ‘boy canvas’, this was the first thing that popped into my head. Which works out great because it’s such a great quote, even a girl would love it. Chris (the boyfriend) helps me make all sorts of decisions. I’m am very VERY indecisive so it’s nice to have him around. For example, “Chris, should I do white letters or off white…I just can’t decide?” He replies quickly with, “Off white, it will give it a more vintage-y feeling.” So now you know the real reason I keep him around. If I didn’t, I would still be sitting at home debating over white or off white.

To purchase this canvas, go to http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=39216788.

Bellatina Creations  – (January 28, 2010 at 10:44 AM)  

Well, coming from the crafty queen, that means a lot!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP