Frames Frames Frames

I am obsessed with picture frames. My theory is that you can never have too many. If I see a cute one while I’m out shopping, I have to have it. But then Chris will chime in…”Do you really need one?” I mean, what does that have to do with anything? I could always use a good picture frame. That’s why I’m so so so excited to be making even more picture frames. And I just love these…I want them all! Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Click here to go to the picture frames section of my Etsy shop.

Rachael Wright Jones  – (March 10, 2010 at 8:22 AM)  

LOVE them! I agree- you can never have too many picture frames!

Bellatina Creations  – (March 18, 2010 at 9:22 AM)  

I’m glad I’m not the only one Rachael!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP