Now in Stores!

I am SO excited to say…Bellatina Creations is now being sold at Riffraff in Fayetteville, Arkansas! If you haven’t been to this store, you are definitely missing out. It is absolutely one of the cutest boutiques I have ever come across. It has a funky style and is full of the most unique gifts and accessories. There are so many wonderful treasures there it’s hard to keep your eyes from frantically wandering the whole store trying to take it all in. Anything from painted furniture, jewelry, picture frames, art, and all sorts of other fun things can be discovered there. I’m telling you…you won’t be disappointed. Their inventory is constantly changing and includes products from local contributors. I had been following the blog religiously, excited for the day I could actually step foot in the store, and on my last trip to Fayetteville...I finally did! There were so many amazing things, I had to walk through the store twice to make sure I didn’t miss anything. So if you are in the area, be sure to check it out and look for my canvases and frames! You won't leave empty handed.

(Because of this my Etsy shop is a little bare, but I will be coming out with some new items soon. And don’t forget, if you see something on the blog you like, I can always whip it up just for you…custom orders are always welcome!)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP